Gah! I totally just finished this. I have such a bad habit of cutting things close TT~TT and one thing I realized is that I suck at coloring and collage-types and backgrounds
Anyways, this is my entry to
's Contest XDDWhat I think. All Guesses and my mind workin' out pieces about the Game and Trailer(s)^^
- Italy wishes to see HRE. He dreams.
- Apparently, his dreams evolve into a Nightmare and everyone gets sucked into it and ALSO releases Shadow!Italy on everyone.
- With Italy lost in the realm of his dreams, Shadow!Italy takes over his body and... wreaks havoc(?)
- Dreams - what I think is the main theme of the game. This could be why everyone's got Shadows/going crazies. They become trapped in some sort of 'Dream' which shows them a sort of traumatizing realistic Nightmare.
- It's a pure long shot guess, but perhaps getting trapped in the 'Dreams' lets their Shadow versions/Shadow!Italy take over their body/control their minds.
- Somehow or other, perhaps they after beating their own 'dreams', they can enter another character's dream.
- Anyways, in the dreamscape/Wonderland (cause Dream = Alice, least that's what I think) the main bad guy is Shadow!Italy, which is the guy that makes everyone insane, and the first few times with Japan and England is them fighting him.
- I'm thinking Italy is mostly asleep and that, like the King in Through the Looking Glass (sorry for the Alice references), he is the root of all the 'dreams' and that they need to find him and wake him up from his dream in order to get back to reality/escape the dreamscape.Points in the Trailer Video:
- Now, because Italy wishes to see HRE, sort of, Germany is affected in a sort of trance-like way. His consciousness could be slowly being sucked into the same 'dream' Italy is having, awakening HRE.
- England, being England, becomes a sort of special character with his Magic and stuff and he's
unaffected by most of the crazies. That is to say, it's more up to him to snap everyone out of
their 'dreams' or he's the one with the most resistance to it. (wait, what about the Revolution???)
- China has a knife behind his back, which could equal backstabber, so he betrays someone or is out for someone (or everyone's) blood due to something that caused him to snap. There's a pentagram drawn on him too, which could also mean he's a puppet or Shadow!China took over without anyone knowing and is out for everyone's blood. But actually, he looks pretty sane so maybe that's just him aiding Japan and England in the fight (and the pentagram could just be part of his uniform. *blink* ookay...)
- Canada Dissapears/Fades, I'm guessing it has something to do with his self-esteem and berserk buttons or even Shadow!Italy influencing something at some point that causes him to dissapear and America tries to stop it/regrets it/can't believe it/thinks it's his fault/is partially at fault.
- I have no idea what's going on with America except that he goes batshit at some point, could be mind controlled and is Face-Heel Turned/becomes a bad guy via influence of Shadow!Italy and he gets stabbed in the back (whether litteraly or figuratively... or somethin's tryin to get outa him.....) (wait. Could China be the one who stabbed him? OAO) I'm betting on the Shadow mind control thing, those red eyes are creepy.... (2P!!) Perhaps he attacked Canada (physically or verbally or something) which is why Canada get's sucked into his own 'Dream' which causes his phisical body to fade/dissapear, and this would snap America out of HIS dream or something?
- Someone(im guessing China but it could be someone else) precious to Japan dies which causes him to get sucked into a 'dream' (or IS his 'dream') and somehow caused him to cry blood
- If that ^ is actually China, If my earlier guess is true and he tries to backstab someone, like Russia or America or something, then Russia kills him because of it/ or is basically the reason he dies/is badly injured to the point of death, but he cries in remorse, and cause Russia's a man-child, that's his 'dream'. ;A;
- The rose France is holding is bleeding and wilting, which could symbolize everyone's sanity, wilting and bleeding out. That, or the time they have left is running out.
AAAND that.... was seriously long. But anyways, yeah